Monday 6 June 2022

VCE practice exam paper for schools - Expressions of interest

VCE French teachers often find themselves under resourced from external sources - do you agree? 

As a teacher currently on maternity leave, I have been motivated to create resources to benefit our community and feel the more we can share and develop to support each other, the better. 

Together with Lucie Girard from The French Workshop, I have written a VCE practice exam paper for schools to be released by the end of August 2022.

As this is the first paper that I will release to schools, I would like to hear from you - my budding French teachers!

Please express your interest below by leaving any details with which I can use to contact you once the exam paper is released and also to leave your feedback for me.

Complete this Google Form:

https://forms.gle/XJ2NjMVxbXq5Qomp9

(Please note that I have permission from my principal to produce and charge for resources while on leave)



No comments:

Post a Comment